Tuesday, February 18, 2014

[JIMSJOBS] The DIFFERENCE in Posting JOBS to TheRuthieList : Have YOU considered it?

 

The DIFFERENCE in Posting JOBS to TheRuthieList : Have YOU considered it?

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 16 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, and who are interested in helping one another!

I was wondering if you might consider POSTING your position opening to TheRuthieList?

I wanted to send over this information, and I hope we are able to work together! 

The DIFFERENCE in Posting your positions to the RuthieList:

Have YOU considered it?

If you haven’t tried posting your recruiter/human resources positions yet…

This is where I am a little different!

The extra advantage of posting your positions with TheRuthieList are:

·        The posting is immediately delivered by individual email to all of the members of

TheRuthieList yahoo group of 10,000 members – ALL OF WHOM ARE HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONALS

·        The posting is sent to ALL the Human Resources related Yahoo Groups, so it is going to specialized recipients

·        The posting is sent to all the HR related LinkedIN groups

·        The posting is sent to all my personal 18,500+ LinkedIN 1st level connections in their specialized category, such as Human Resources

·        It is sent to all the Job Network groups throughout the U.S., if you have positions elsewhere

·        Once you post a job at www.ruthieslist.org, I personally go through my enormous database and forward qualified candidates to your attention, as a courtesy, and although there is no charge for this service, some of my customers are kind enough to send me a referral bonus if we make a placement together. 

Based on the even better than usual response you will be receiving,

I hope we will continue to be able assist each other
Questions?
ruthiep@bellsouth.net or call me at 770 722 7470

The list has been used to post open positions (encouraging referrals) and to post available candidates/resumes [ALWAYS FREE] (encouraging referrals) and to keep the HR/recruiting community informed about professional meetings, etc.

For as long as I can remember…I have been in the process of moving into a capacity where I can devote more of my time to TheRuthieList

As you may or may not be aware,

through TheRuthieList, I have provided a FREE job posting service for all 10,000+ members over the past 15 years

Due to personal time constraints, I find it necessary to charge a fee for these postings

Please visit http://www.RuthiesList.org and register to post your jobs.

Please contact me directly at ruthiep@bellsouth.net for any questions you may have.

Based on the even better than usual response you will be receiving, I hope we will continue to be able assist each other using the discounted amount of

PRICING STRUCTURE: 

As a reminder, The Ruthie List is a 17 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, who are interested in helping one another!
TheRuthieList has been used to post open positions (encouraging referrals) and to post available candidates/resumes [ALWAYS FREE] (encouraging referrals) and to keep the HR/recruiting community informed about professional meetings, etc.

ADDED VALUE – By posting positions to TheRuthieList, you will also receive qualified applicant referrals AT NO CHARGE!
The extra advantage of posting your jobs with TheRuthieList are:
•Postings are immediately delivered by individual email to all of the members of TheRuthieList yahoo group of 10,000 members (if they are not a fit for the position, they will know someone who is!)
•Postings are sent to all Ruthie’s Twitter followers 2,600
•Postings are sent to all my personal 18,000+ LinkedIN 1st level connections in the appropriate skillset/category
•Postings are sent to all the Job Network groups in the specific locations
•I personally go through my enormous database and forward qualified candidates to your attention

Please visit
http://www.RuthiesList.org and register to post your jobs.
Please contact me directly at
ruthiep@bellsouth.net for any questions you may have.
Based on the even better than usual response you will be receiving, I hope we will continue to be able assist each other using the discounted amount of the following PRICING STRUCTURE:
You can select different posting plans including:
     SINGLE Job Posting - $49.97 for 30 days
     $99.97 for UNLIMITED 30 days (Monthly) postings
     $399.97 for unlimited 1 YEAR of postings
You are welcome to use either PayPal (on your own) or a regular credit card (just request this & I’ll invoice you) –it’s very easy to do!
Questions?
ruthiep@bellsouth.net

Keep in mind this INTRODUCTORY PRICING is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY and prices are SUBJECT to CHANGE

I hope to hear from you soon

Ruthie Powell

Senior Sourcer/Recruiter

©

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 17 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, and who are interested in helping one another!

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 18,000 1st Level Connections!

_._,_.___

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___