Following up on "Show Your Energy" and "Briefer Is Better", in July I presented my 3rd key concept for accelerating a job search, "Embrace Your Failures."
I have seen time and time again how much damage job seekers do to their search when they stumble over their past failures.
This can happen in many ways:
Did you notice a commonality about these?
Each one hinges on how YOU feel about something. You may or may not have trouble getting a powerful networking contact or hiring manager to look past the issue, but that's not your real issue - it's that YOU have trouble looking past it.
If you would like the complete article, just drop me a note at John@JHACareers.com, or you can visit my website to check out the contents of past issues and selected articles at:
www.JHACareers.com/Newsletter.htm
Other topics I covered in this most recent issue include:
John
___________________________________________________
John West Hadley Career Search Counselor (908) 725-2437
"Land The Job And Pay You Deserve"
Get 100's of Career Tips at www.JHACareers.com
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
