Saturday, April 26, 2014

[JIMSJOBS] FW: Recruiters!! A suggestion from RUTHIE POWELL(of TheRuthieList) [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Ruthie's List included below]

I am an IT Sourcer/Recruiter – working virtually/remotely out of Atlanta on a corp to corp 1099 basis

I recently completed a contract assignment, so I am seeking a new opportunity.

So if you have specific needs you want addressed, please let me know ASAP!!

 

This is where I am a little different than the typical!

The extra advantage to posting your jobs/training announcements, etc. to www.ruthieslist.org with TheRuthieList LLC are:

·        Your posting is immediately delivered by email to all of the members of TheRuthieList yahoo group of 10,000 members

·        Your posting is sent to ALL the related Yahoo Groups, so it is going to specialized recipients

·        Your posting is sent to all the related LinkedIN groups

·        Your posting is sent to all my personal 18,000+ LinkedIN 1st level connections in the Human Resources category

·        Your posting is sent to all the Job Network group throughout the U.S., if your company will consider relocation

·        If you post/advertise with TheRuthieList…

·        I personally go through my enormous database and WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU….

I forward qualified candidates to your attention,

as a courtesy, and although there is no charge for this service, some of my customers are kind enough to

send me a referral bonus if we make a placement together.

NOTE: Some of my advertisers/posters set up a special link for potential attendees, offering a discount to those who register through TheRuthieList

People seem to love "getting a good deal"

 

I hope to hear from you soon!

 

Ruthie Powell

Senior Sourcer/Recruiter

©

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 16 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, and who are interested in helping one another!

 

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 17,000 1st Level Connections!

 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Ruthie's List | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()
.

__,_._,___