Wednesday, April 23, 2014

[JIMSJOBS] Ruthie Powell available! I am currently seeking to find a Remote/Virtual IT/Technical Contract Recruiter position for myself. [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Ruthie's List included below]

Any Suggestions?  

 

I am currently seeking to find a Remote/Virtual IT/Technical Contract Sourcer/Recruiter position for myself.

 

**Must be corp to corp/1099 and I am based in Atlanta

 

Please let me know if you hear of something!!

 

Ruthie Powell

Senior Sourcer/Recruiter

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

770 722 7470

 

©

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 16 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, who are interested in helping one another!

 

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 19,000 1st Level Connections!

 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Ruthie's List | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()
.

__,_._,___