Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[JIMSJOBS] Are you in the job market?

 

Good morning!

 

My name is Bobbi Sanchez and I am a technical recruiter with Techkuber, LLC. I have some great opportunities for qualified candidates and would like to know if you are in the job market.

 

If you are, can you please let me know by return email the following?

 

1.   Provide the desired job title (as in, I am a software engineer)

2.   Provide the locations in which you are seeking work.

3.   Let me know when you would be available.

4.   Are you a hiring manager looking for talent?

 

Please note that I am not trying to spam anyone. I have your contact information in my database and need to know who is available. If you are not in the job market, I will note that as well and follow up with in a few months.

 

Thank you for your understanding. I look forward to hearing from you.

 

 

Ms. Bobbi Sanchez, CIR

Business Development Manager and Senior Technical Recruiter

Phone: 972-607-1716

Mobile: 972-786-6275

Skype: bobbi.sanchez1956

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobbisanchez

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Bobbi Sanchez" <gr8t_recruiter@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___