Tuesday, April 21, 2015

[JIMSJOBS] Yahoo Job Board

 

Good Morning,

 

My Name is Bobbi and I work for the Tatz Group. I have your information in my database and wanted to let you know that I have a job board on Yahoo called “stellar_jobs.” If you do a search on that title, (make sure you include the underscore (_), you will come to my job board, where I post my newest jobs. This is a moderated group to keep out spammers so you will need to request approval to join. If approved for membership, you will receive access to the jobs already posted, please receive new ones by email. If you like the job, feel free to apply and if you don’t, simply delete it of forward it to a friend.

 

Thanks for your interest. I hope I can help you find the career-enhancing job you deserve.

 

Very best regards,

 

Ms. Bobbi Sanchez, CIR

Technical Recruiter and Account Manager

Phone: 972-607-1716

Mobile: 972-786-6275

Fax: 214-614-4132

Skype: bobbi.sanchez1956

Linkedin: http://www.linkedIn.com/in/bobbisanchez

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Bobbi Sanchez" <bobbisanchez@techkuber.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___