Wednesday, August 26, 2015

[JIMSJOBS] RECRUITERS! Have you posted your hard to fill positions to TheRuthieList??

 

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 21,000 1st Level Connections!

 

 RECRUITERS!   Have you posted your hard to fill positions to TheRuthieList??

 

TO: Members of TheRuthieList

To post a job, please visit http://www.RuthiesList.org and register to post your positions.

Please contact me directly at ruthiep@bellsouth.net for any questions you may have.

 

REMEMBER – POSTING CANDIDATES WILL ALWAYS BE FREE!!

Based on the even better than usual response you will be receiving,

I hope we will continue to be able assist each other using the discounted prices listed below.

 

PRICING STRUCTURE:

You can select different JOB posting plans, with prices outlined below

Remember… You can also register to post your jobs/meetings/conventions/webinars/etc.

SINGLE Job Posting - $49.97 for 30 days

•$99.97 for UNLIMITED Job Posting -  30 days (Monthly) postings

•$399.97 for UNLIMITED 1 YEAR of job postings -[ABSOLUTELY BEST VALUE] –includes FREE reposting each WEEK for the year

You are welcome to use either PayPal (on your own) or a regular credit card (just request this & I'll invoice you) –it's very easy to do!

Questions? ruthiep@bellsouth.net  

This is where I am a little different!

 

The extra advantage to posting your jobs/training announcements, etc. to www.ruthieslist.org with TheRuthieList LLC are:

·       Your posting is immediately delivered by email to all of the members of TheRuthieList yahoo group of 10,000+ members

·       Your posting is sent to ALL the related Yahoo Groups, so it is going to specialized recipients

·       Your posting is sent to all the related LinkedIN groups

·       Your posting is sent to all my personal 20,000+ LinkedIN 1st level connections in the Human Resources (or other) category

·       Your posting is sent to all the Job Network group throughout the U.S., if your company will consider relocation

If you post/advertise with TheRuthieList…

I personally go through my enormous database and WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU….

I send you the qualified candidates I have as FREE referrals!!

 

All my best!!

 

Ruthie Powell

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

 

  ©

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Ruthie's List" <ruthieslist@bellsouth.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___