Tuesday, August 12, 2014

[JIMSJOBS] **How to post positions to TheRuthieList

 

EMPLOYERS **How to post positions to TheRuthieList

 

Below please share the testimony of a couple of VERY satisfied customers

you are welcome to go in to the website www.ruthieslist.org  and choose which of the posting pricing package would suit you best!

 

Testimonies for The Ruthie List (www.ruthieslist.org )

 

"Last month, I asked you to post a job opening with my company, an executive search firm.  As a result of that posting I received

15 to 20 resumes. I talked to or communicated with each applicant and paired the list to four. 

We then had interviews and hired our new recruiter shortly thereafter. Thank you for your help.

Your list is certainly  great asset to the Atlanta area.  In my opinion it far surpassed its reputation."

 

"We recently paid for a new job posting and chose the option of posting multiple other jobs for 30 days.

The last time we had posted a need for a specific skillset on your website, we received 30 + responses and we made 2 quality hires.

Posting jobs on Ruthie's List really works!"Thanks!                                                            

EMPLOYERS **How to post positions to TheRuthieList

  ©

The list has been used to post open positions (encouraging referrals) and to post available candidates/resumes

[ALWAYS FREE] (encouraging referrals) and to keep the HR/recruiting community informed about professional meetings, etc.

For as long as I can remember…I have been in the process of moving into a capacity where I can devote more of my time to TheRuthieList

As you may or may not be aware,

through TheRuthieList, I have provided a FREE job posting service for all 10,000+ members over the past 16 years

Due to personal time constraints, I find it necessary to charge a fee for these postings

To post a job, please visit http://www.RuthiesList.org and register to post your jobs.

Please contact me directly at ruthiep@bellsouth.net for any questions you may have.

Based on the even better than usual response you will be receiving, I hope we will continue to be able assist each other using the discounted amount of

PRICING STRUCTURE:
You can select different JOB posting plans including:
PRICING STRUCTURE:

Please visit http://www.RuthiesList.org

and register to post your jobs/meetings/conventions/webinars/etc.
-

SINGLE Job Posting - $49.97 for 30 days

 

•$99.97 for UNLIMITED 30 days (Monthly) postings

 

•$399.97 for UNLIMITED 1 YEAR of postings -[ABSOLUTELY BEST VALUE – cost to you is $400/year instead of the $600/year it would cost you individually]

–includes FREE reposting each WEEK for the year

 

You are welcome to use either PayPal (on your own) or a regular credit card (just request this & I'll invoice you) –it's very easy to do!

Go to www.ruthiesliest.org to post you jobs today!

Questions? ruthiep@bellsouth.net

 

This is where I am a little different!

The extra advantage to posting your jobs/training announcements, etc. to www.ruthieslist.org with TheRuthieList LLC are:

·       Your posting is immediately delivered by email to all of the members of TheRuthieList yahoo group of 10,000 members

·       Your posting is sent to ALL the related Yahoo Groups, so it is going to specialized recipients

·       Your posting is sent to all the related LinkedIN groups

·       Your posting is sent to all my personal 18,000+ LinkedIN 1st level connections in the Human Resources category

·       Your posting is sent to all the Job Network group throughout the U.S., if your company will consider relocation

·       If you post/advertise with TheRuthieList…

·       I personally go through my enormous database and WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU….

I forward qualified candidates to your attention, and

as a courtesy, and although there is no charge for this service, some of my customers are kind enough to

send me a referral bonus if we make a placement together.

I hope to hear from you soon!

 

Keep in mind this INTRODUCTORY PRICING is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY and prices are SUBJECT to CHANGE

Thanks so much for your support!

I hope to hear from you soon!  

 

Ruthie Powell

Senior Sourcer/Recruiter

©

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 16 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, and who are interested in helping one another!

 

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 19,000 1st Level Connections!

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Ruthie's List" <ruthieslist@bellsouth.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Yahoo Groups
Instantly Explore All Attachments Within Each Group Conversation
You can now explore files, preview and download photos directly within each conversation.


.

__,_._,___